All Reader Reviews of...
40-06 70th St., Queens, NY, 11377
nr. Roosevelt Ave.
Authentic Filipino Food!!
By elaine.gelera on 7/30/2015
One of my favorite kamayan place. Great food, excellent service! So happy to find this restaurant from this website http://www.filipinosofny.com/p/filipino-restaurant.html
Decent Filipino food, not great. Worth one stop..
By Spanishfoodie on 9/18/2011
The crispy pata was very gooed (heavy food-but tasty and truly crunchy, crispy). The bangus fish was good. The lumpia sariwas was tasty, but the lumpia shaghai was not great. The halo halo was OK, had better elsewhere. Go with the BBQ on a stick. Tasty. Not too expensive either.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More