All Reader Reviews of...
40-06 70th St., Queens, NY, 11377
nr. Roosevelt Ave.
Authentic Filipino Food!!
By elaine.gelera on 7/30/2015
One of my favorite kamayan place. Great food, excellent service! So happy to find this restaurant from this website http://www.filipinosofny.com/p/filipino-restaurant.html
Decent Filipino food, not great. Worth one stop..
By Spanishfoodie on 9/18/2011
The crispy pata was very gooed (heavy food-but tasty and truly crunchy, crispy). The bangus fish was good. The lumpia sariwas was tasty, but the lumpia shaghai was not great. The halo halo was OK, had better elsewhere. Go with the BBQ on a stick. Tasty. Not too expensive either.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s