All Reader Reviews of...
91 Christopher St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bleecker St.
By ahamilton on 3/9/2013
When I walk in here I feel like I am in Italy. The food is incredible. Staff is nice. This is a legit Italian style coffee shop. sandwiches, biscotti. wow. if you are within three blocks of this shop, don't even consider going anywhere else for a bite and/or a coffee.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu