- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
132A Mulberry St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Hester St.
pizza in italy
By bigappetite on 10/20/2011
it's actually the opposite - in italy pizza is much more often served at dinner than lunch, which is the largest meal of the day. and the word "oven" in italian is "forno", "fornaio" means "baker". :)
Down home Italian style!
By Kittycat2500 on 7/2/2009
This restaurant is a great throwback to down home Italian style cooking. The kind where the men push back their chairs and unbutton their pants after eating contently. If you are looking for a place that is like eating in Mom's kitchen this is it! Have the stuffed artichoke appetizer - its fabulous!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month