- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2902 Emmons Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11235
nr. 29th St.
By maddyk on 4/1/2008
On Saturday, February 9th, 2008 my daughter was married at il Fornetto. When we walked in the room was inviting and romantic. The view of the water was spectacular and set the mood perfectly. The staff was eager to help with all aspects of this event and remained professional from beginning to end. There was nothing that we needed and didn't receive. Since that day everyone has been raving about how great the food was which I can't blame them I went back last week just for dinner. It was truly a dream come true for my daughter and our family. I would highly recommend il Fornetto.
Great food, Great view!
By maddyk on 4/1/2008
Last Friday I treated my family to dinner at il Fornetto. The minute I walked in I was greeted with a warm welcome and seated immediately. The view of the boats and birds passing was spectacular. The service was great and the food was even better and the desserts are to die for. I would highly recommend this restaurant and catering hall. As for myself I decided to book my sisters bridal shower in there banquet room (Veranda). As we were leaving and the sun was going down on the water the Veranda room was elegant and calming. This is the best restaurant I have been to in Sheepshead Bay.
fine dining with a view
By ebwn on 10/16/2007
Must understand that I'm Asian reviewing an Italian restaurant. Went with group of 9 for my son's birthday on a Saturday for lunch. Ordered raw oysters, raw clams, baked clams, fried calamari for appertizers, then ordered from their specials for the day ( which you won't see in their website) - grilled mahi mahi, chilean bass, rack of lamb and grilled steak. Afterwards, dessert - cakes, ice cream, fruits. No wine, just soft drinks. My bill was $480 (incl tax), which I think was worth it, considering the view, prompt service and overall fine quality of the food.. Everything tasted very fresh, light and delicious. Recommend the rack of lamb and chilean bass. The grilled mahi mahi and the steaks were so-so but the appetizers and dessert were great. They do have cheaper items on the menu as well as prix fixe lunch and dinner.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s