All Reader Reviews of...
413 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Hubert St.
what a mess-really!
By sammyJllc on 1/13/2011
we came to this place with major disappointment. orders were all messed up and the taste of the food, was not appealing. the service wa forgetful and could care less. never to repeat a visit unfortunately.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu