All Reader Reviews of...
86 W. 3rd St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Sullivan St.
By peuq on 2/11/2003
The "Specials" are the best, as well as the pricer ones... but the ravioli w/truffles and champaign are amazing!!! Try also the jumbo shrimp w/asparragus and risotto.
Amazing! If you don't LOVE garlic, beware...
By anh40 on 2/11/2003
Not only was it the best Italian food I've ever had, but the service was impeccable. The mushroom ravioli stuffed with shitake and porcini in a mushroom cream sauce was one of the finest dishes I've ever eaten. You MUST get the fruit plate, which is prepared at your table and is gorgeous. Don't even look at a menu, just let the more than competent staff take you on a delightful culinary tour of Italy.
By sahw on 2/6/2003
The best Italian in New York. Pastas, fish, and veal are out of this world. Beware of the "freebees" before you start your meal. Just taste them, or else you won't have room for the fabulous entrees. To avoid the evening rush, try lunch. Same service, "freebees," and wonderful menu. A great New York experience.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu