- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1578 First Ave., New York, NY, 10028
nr. 82nd St.
By barb.tesno on 4/25/2015
Dishonest!! We had a $200 meal in their Sanibel restaurant and they charged our Visa $400. The owner avoids our calls and emails. Even sent registered letter, and still no response. There are better restaurants on Sanibel than II Tesoro.
By BBfood on 11/9/2012
Living on the UES for years, I was extremely excited to find this gem. Their menu is incredible -- so varied, so inventive. The wine list is also extremely extensive. Additionally, the staff is kind and helpful. Other than the pricy-ness (which I have to say, is worth it), this place is a new favorite.
The Perfect Treasure
By Jduffy on 10/27/2011
I had a wonderful experice last week. The food was superb ( I recommend the Veal Chop Piemontese), the service was friendly and attenitive, and the atmosphere was romantic. The decor was beautiful, old Italan with a modern flare. It was like being back in Tuscany. I highly recommend Il Tesoro for all occasions.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu