All Reader Reviews of...
37-25 74th St., Queens, NY, 11372
at 37th Ave.
I love the Indians.
By Helga on 12/7/2008
If you want to pig out on say, a Sunday, it's a good place. The goat was great, the chicken was dry- but then again, it's in sternos. The sauces were yummy and authentic. All at a good price. But best of all, my date was charming and dashingly handsome, regaling me with the details of our upcoming cruise. Indian Taj couldn't have been any better.
Better than Jackson Dinner
By bigoxcow on 12/4/2006
I live in Jackson Heights and have eaten at many of the Indian Restaurants there. They are all better than Jackson Dinner, but Indian Taj is the best. There food is awesome, the prices much better than Jackson DInner which is too expensive. Jackson Dinner charges too much just because of their name sake and their food is not any better. Their Dosa's alone are like $2-$3 more than at Indian Taj and Dosa Dinner. Why? All because they are just more know. Well they need to be given a reality check. Go to Indian Taj...forget Jackson Dinner, overpriced rip-off.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s