All Reader Reviews of...
181 Bleecker St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. MacDougal St.
By 0000LOOK on 3/1/2010
I am already planning my next visit back to Indian Taj. It was my first experience at Indian cuisine and I can say that I am hooked. The restaurant, host and wait staff are all very pleasant, the food is plentiful and great for sharing,the drinks are great, and all in all a great atmosphere. And the price is right. HIGHLY recommend for any occasion for a date (he booths are great for a nice intimate setting), or with a group of friends or with family.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu