All Reader Reviews of...
181 Bleecker St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. MacDougal St.
By 0000LOOK on 3/1/2010
I am already planning my next visit back to Indian Taj. It was my first experience at Indian cuisine and I can say that I am hooked. The restaurant, host and wait staff are all very pleasant, the food is plentiful and great for sharing,the drinks are great, and all in all a great atmosphere. And the price is right. HIGHLY recommend for any occasion for a date (he booths are great for a nice intimate setting), or with a group of friends or with family.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s