All Reader Reviews of...
2636 Broadway, New York, NY, 10025
at 100th St.
Food is amazing
By turquoiseandblue on 8/13/2010
I've been to Indus Valley 5-6 times and each time have been impressed by the quality and consistency of the food. The Palak Paneer melts in your mouth and the tiki masala is just perfect. I love everything I've ever ordered! The service is a hair slow, but nothing to gripe about. The decor inside is nicer than many of the Indian restaurants downtown, but also nothing to write home about. The food here really is the star of the show.
By mascarep on 9/26/2009
While I am a fan of their food, based on an experience I had last night, I am disgusted with the manager of this restaurant. I wanted to use a dining certificate from Restaurant.com, but the manager instructed the waiters to lie with some absurd statement that Restaurant.com only wants the restaurant to accept the certificates till the 22nd of the month and any certificates used after then are invalid. I wouldn't have minded as much if they just said they didn't want to accept the certificate which I had bought with mileage points, but to lie is just slimy and despicable. Restaurant.com of course denied any such ridiculous policy.
Lovely Indian Cuisine
By baba on 6/16/2004
We've been to this neighborhood restaurant several times. We keep trying new dishes and are never disappointed. Especially recommended is the Aloo Gobhi and the Chicken Zafrani. The homemade lemonade is surprisingly unique and not to be missed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up