All Reader Reviews of...
21 Bedford St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Downing St.
Will Change Your Life
By Italiandewdrop on 4/29/2009
I know that sounds melodramatic, but Ino honestly has changed my life - the food is THAT delicious. The truffled egg toast is superb - to the point where I actually have it mentioned on the back of my business card. The pate tremezzini is also scrumptious. Meats & cheese can't be beat (the only one I didnt like was the ricotta - try and substitute that one out). I love good food and good wine - this place is the spot to enjoy it in. One of my favorites in manhattan.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu