All Reader Reviews of...
21 Bedford St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Downing St.
Not just a sandwich shop
By gotigers2003 on 1/24/2003
I have missed panini (especially reasonably priced panini) since I left Italy on my semester abroad. 'ino not only has a fantastic wine selection, as its name implies, but it is reasonably priced, and the quiet atmosphere makes it a great place to go on a quiet afternoon for a long lunch. I had the grilled vegetable and goat cheese panini when I last went; while it was heavy on the goat cheese, the melding of the flavors was delicious.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery