All Reader Reviews of...
21 Bedford St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Downing St.
Not just a sandwich shop
By gotigers2003 on 1/24/2003
I have missed panini (especially reasonably priced panini) since I left Italy on my semester abroad. 'ino not only has a fantastic wine selection, as its name implies, but it is reasonably priced, and the quiet atmosphere makes it a great place to go on a quiet afternoon for a long lunch. I had the grilled vegetable and goat cheese panini when I last went; while it was heavy on the goat cheese, the melding of the flavors was delicious.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu