All Reader Reviews of...
440 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 31st St.
Great food, great prices
By rachaelshanahan on 10/12/2012
For the location, price and quality of sushi I would definitely visit again. Went with a groupon now coupon and was happy with the experience. Place is quiet, could use some fun music. Service was speedy and friendly. House wine is buy 2 get 1 free.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu