All Reader Reviews of...
310 W. 14th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Eighth Ave.
By rongreenfield6 on 9/26/2010
went there 9/25/10. Service ridiculous. Waitress forgot or didnt understand that we ordered a tabouli. Even tho she repeated "One Tabouli." The tabouli was some chopped parsley with a few grains of couscous, maybe. No flavorings no spices not really tabouli... ridiculously bad. The Souvlakis were also tasteless. the lamb was OK, but not particularly flavorful, the pita was too thin and fell apart too easily, and all that was in there was chopped lettuce - - no onions, 1 tiny piece of tomato - no flavor. you pour on your own sauce. The yogurt sauce was surprisingly unflavorful also. I cant imagine why anyone would bother going here. For half the money there is a souvlaki cart in the street about 60 feet up the block - go there instead.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu