All Reader Reviews of...
308 E. 86th St., New York, NY, 10028
nr. Second Ave.
By chi on 3/30/2008
nice restaurant, good food, great atmosphere and service. you can enjoy some live music while eating. it s a little bit expensive but it s all right. RACCOMANDED.
One of my favorites
By caseystar1 on 1/2/2006
We have been going to Ithaka for ages now and we were just there on New Year's Eve. My husband and I took some friends. I love everything about the restaurant. The food is top notch (freshest, best fish), the service is very attentive and the decor reminds me of the white washed buildings of Mykonos. Some of our favorites include the Saganaki appetizer, the greek dips (tziki, fava and taramsalata are what we like) and the traditional specialties like Moussaka and Pastichio. They have some terrific greek wines on their list and they are great at making reccomendations based on your order. Baklava is a great way to top off the meal. For the quality and amount of food (generous portions, but not obscene) I think the prices are in line. The manager is really nice and the musician who plays the Greek music in the evenings is very good. A great place. Enjoy!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu