Don't go this joint, they're gonna trick you!
By tmxnyc on 6/19/2011
When I & my friend went this place, I ordered a $8.35burger then the waiter asked me just saying "do you want fries?" I thought that's the one choice coming with the burger, so I asked him "whatelse do you have?" he said they have baked potato, onion ring, coleslow. he never explained those are side menus & they're gonna charged $3.50 extra as a platter. My friend ordered a glass of beer & a $10.45 appetizer. When it came to our table, it came with bread which was $0.80. She was wondering why they made it like a sandwitch. When we paid, we found out that they charged us a bit more than we expected for each order. We asked the waiter & finaly their manager too, they are not nice at all, no appologies but lies. the waiter said that my friend ordered bread, she wanted it as a sandwitch... no way, who order what you even don't think about? I think they are doing this trick all the time. they put more foods on your plate withont telling you but charge you. They never tell you & they never accept how they tricked you. Please don't go to this place. Their burger was horrible anyway.
If you want a big burger...this is the place
By summerhead on 5/11/2011
The menu is vast, you can find a wide range of beef burgers and chicken, as well as salads, snacks, appetizers. The joint is a bit small but the service was good. The plates are well served and the hamburgers are amazingly big and delicious, although dificult to eat with the hands!
All beef, no burger
By greims on 9/17/2009
The 7 oz burger is all beef and little else -- a force to behold (admittedly the draw to dine there after walking by), but all other flavors are crowded out or disintegrated entirely. The fries were nothing special. The service was good, the check was large, and we won't be going back.
By cwgeo on 4/23/2005
Well done...not done well. I think thats the only temperature they know. Overpriced, no true atmosphere. If you want a good burger and good beer, for a good deal, go to Corner Bistro. Don't waste your time here.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu