All Reader Reviews of...
204 E. 85th St., New York, NY, 10028
nr. Third Ave.
Great food, great atmosphere
By cmoo on 2/19/2016
Food is great, staff is attentive, service is fast. wall decor and candles take you away from the city for a little while.
Good French Food
By nysimple205 on 2/19/2010
My husband loves the Steak Frites! The tuna tartare is also very good!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese