All Reader Reviews of...
66 Water St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Main St.
Check Out Chocolatier Extraordinaire, Jacques Torres
By sprungonfood on 2/15/2014
Located in DUMBO, this is the first location of the chocolate shop. Open the door, boom. Chocolate soaked air. It was awesome. There are lots of different confections here, all of which look amazing. I went straight for the individual pieces of chocolate, and asked what the most popular/favored one is. I was advised to try Wicked Fun, a dark chocolate with Mexican spices, ancho and chipotle chiles. You can read the rest of my review with photos here: sprungonfood.com/2013/10/28/jacques-torres-chocolate
Hands Down the Best.Chocolate.Ever
By NYCGirl219 on 2/17/2005
Amazing and intricately made chocolate, superb hot chocolate, wonderful service, the atmosphere transports you to a different world!
Great Dumbo location & best hot chocolate
By kabasan on 11/2/2004
Love the area. Hot chocolate is to die for!!!! Doesn't taste the same when I tried to make it at home. Area is great walking location. Dumbo has changed a lot!
By pernod on 5/31/2004
the best croissant et pain au chocolat ( BETTER THEN SMITH ST OR COURT ST ????? )
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu