All Reader Reviews of...
1 Station Sq., Queens, NY, 11375
at Continental Ave.
A taste of JADE is Delicious
By Argonauts on 5/17/2010
Here is a story about the location and restaurant on Newsblaze: A taste of JADE: Indo-Asian Cuisine and Lounge: http://newsblaze.com/story/20100516161104pamb.nb/topstory.html
Divine experience - worth every cent.
By cityeat on 11/30/2008
You cannot RUSH your experience at Jade Eatery. Plan for at least 90 minutes to 2 hours for a peaceful dinner. Our server Eddie was incredible. Usually the experience of dining out is good based on the food. And second is the service. Then the atmosphere. And of course, the location. This place has got it all. It is definitely expensive but worth a special night a year. We all tried different dishes and though I am usually not a fan of FUSION cuisine, this place kept it's standards high. If the prices were more reasonable, I would take the LIRR and go to this place all the time. It's literally across from the Forest Hills station. And complimentary valet parking. Really divine experience.
Not the best option in Forest Hills
By lookingny on 2/23/2008
I've been to this place twice because I live nearby. However, the service was awful both times. Both servers had major problems with attitudes and looked like they just wanted us to leave. There were lots of people sure, but this was a Saturday night. The seating from what I recall was not very comfortable at all (lots of moving around and adjusting) and looked like management purchased the furnishings from Ikea. The menu is decent, but then again there are lots of other places in Forest Hills walking distance which offer the same food for cheaper prices and better service. It offers Thai, Japanese, and Chinese, which is why I gave it a 7 for Food. But overall, if theres another place to go, go there. The food is overpriced for ridiculous service and uncomfortable seating arrangements. You'll even pay more here than at places in Manhattan (which have better food, service, and a great atmosphere!) This place needs some major work done if they ever want repeating customers.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus