All Reader Reviews of...
396 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 28th St.
Never Treated So Poorly
By deanag on 10/15/2009
To be brief, Jaiya has lost my business for good. As a regular paying customer with so many wonderful places to eat in New York, why would I subject myself to rude employees at Jaiya. There have been a number of occurrences, but most recently I was put on hold four times while ordering food for delivery. A call that should have taken ten minutes, took twenty-five, and then at the end of the phone call, the employee hung up on me before I could confirm the order. Don't waste your time here.
Most delicious pad thai I've ever had
By FOODLOVE on 8/17/2009
This is my favorite thai restaurant in the city. I get the same dishes everytime I go, so I can only speak to those: Nam Sod, Fried Rice, Chicken Curry and Pad Thai. They are out of this world. I continue to search for other thai restaurants that can deliver the complex flavors that these dishes have and I have yet to come up with one. The decor consists of the sort of awkard attempt at style that so many nicer thai restaurants display- but I always see that as a harbinger of better food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu