All Reader Reviews of...
189 Columbia St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
at DeGraw St.
By parkslopefan on 6/20/2009
Don't always believe what other people write. The previous review is written in anger. They must have sit right by the bathroom and probably already had a shitty day before they even came in. My experience was totally different: I like their BBQ samplers. It is definitely good value for money. The meat is excellent, in fact one of the best ones I've ever had and definitely the best one in New York. The brisket covered with Swiss cheese made my day. I'm less excited about the sides: The macaroni salad and the sweet potato fries are average at best - but I came for the meat anyway. I came here with my wife for my 40th birthday and it was perfect.
No one should ever go here.
By daisy820 on 10/1/2008
Three words: DIS-GUST-ING. It was so terrible, we asked for a high chair, they did not even know whether or not theyhad one and told us they didn't only to find later that they did. They took out the garbage past us while we were eating. Everything tasted awful and disgusting. The people. the service, the food everything was bad. It should be taken off the NY Mag restaurant list. Period.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu