All Reader Reviews of...
328 W. 12th St., New York, NY, 10014
at Greenwich St.
Favorite Greenwich Village Restaurant
By UB40HeavenBoys on 3/4/2008
I love this restaurant and its ever changing menu. I love the flavor combinations and the cozy atmosphere. My boyfiend and i frequent this place at least once a month. The wait staff is attractive and amiable. You cannot go wrong.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s