- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
212 W. 14th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Seventh Ave.
What a great night!
By Gg129085 on 9/5/2012
A couple drinks at the bar, a strole down the hallway...that leads straight into one of Manahattans' hidden paradise. I entered this restaurant with my partner as we walked by and noticed a group of people appearing to have a great time at the bar. We sat down, had a friendly conversation with everyone while enjoying a few drinks (their chocolate martinis are outstanding) and then headed to the garden in the back. Hard to notice at first, the garden is a haven of comfort and peace where we enjoyed an amazing dinner. The service was great and the food delicious. Having spent a memorable night, i would like to recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for awesome food in an incomparable atmosphere.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages