All Reader Reviews of...
90 Chambers St., New York, NY, 10007
nr. Church St.
I'm a regular at lunch time
By amf0001 on 1/26/2013
Go there often, it's consistently good, excellent fries! I almost always order the avocado and cheese sandwich, but had the burgers, chicken, pasta, most of it... I go there for lunch mainly, and it's busy then. Quieter at dinner times. It also has good coffee. I think it had a 2 for 1 drink special around 6 pm... (well, I know it did but I'm not sure if it's still running)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s