All Reader Reviews of...
90 Chambers St., New York, NY, 10007
nr. Church St.
I'm a regular at lunch time
By amf0001 on 1/26/2013
Go there often, it's consistently good, excellent fries! I almost always order the avocado and cheese sandwich, but had the burgers, chicken, pasta, most of it... I go there for lunch mainly, and it's busy then. Quieter at dinner times. It also has good coffee. I think it had a 2 for 1 drink special around 6 pm... (well, I know it did but I'm not sure if it's still running)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up