All Reader Reviews of...
90 Chambers St., New York, NY, 10007
nr. Church St.
I'm a regular at lunch time
By amf0001 on 1/26/2013
Go there often, it's consistently good, excellent fries! I almost always order the avocado and cheese sandwich, but had the burgers, chicken, pasta, most of it... I go there for lunch mainly, and it's busy then. Quieter at dinner times. It also has good coffee. I think it had a 2 for 1 drink special around 6 pm... (well, I know it did but I'm not sure if it's still running)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu