All Reader Reviews of...
812 W. 181st St., New York, NY, 10033
nr. Pinehurst Ave.
By tulletilsynet on 11/11/2009
It's closed down. For Rent sign as of Nov 2009.
No respect for Patrons
By stonejwsm on 10/13/2008
I went there for several years. I didn't think of it as a place for NY Pres Students but the people who live in Inwood/Wash Hts. mostly actors, musicians and other professionals and students. What I hate is that after a while, especially on Karaoke night, they forget who keeps them paying their rent. They start treating you like you are there to provide them with income. So they keep charging for each soda, and they overcharge for other items as well.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight