All Reader Reviews of...
101 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10003
near 6th St.
27 in zagat?
By cancerdotcom on 7/24/2005
The salmon in urchin sauce was tasteless The yellowtail collar was inedible One large eel roll was inedible one large eel roll was tasteless the large crab roll was taseless none of the fish seemed fresh i dont really like being negative but our meal was so spactacularly poor that it needs to be documented i hope it was a wrinkle in normal time for them never to happen a gain wow
By sushilvr on 2/8/2005
We ordered a few dishes, the Omakase (a set of eight nigiri sushi which based on the chef's choice), uni. The food was fresh and excellent. However, the service was a bit slow even though the restaurant itself was very small.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s a Tiny Coffee Press That Can Brew Anywhere
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend