All Reader Reviews of...
101 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10003
near 6th St.
By sushilvr on 2/8/2005
We ordered a few dishes, the Omakase (a set of eight nigiri sushi which based on the chef's choice), uni. The food was fresh and excellent. However, the service was a bit slow even though the restaurant itself was very small.
27 in zagat?
By cancerdotcom on 7/24/2005
The salmon in urchin sauce was tasteless The yellowtail collar was inedible One large eel roll was inedible one large eel roll was tasteless the large crab roll was taseless none of the fish seemed fresh i dont really like being negative but our meal was so spactacularly poor that it needs to be documented i hope it was a wrinkle in normal time for them never to happen a gain wow
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?