All Reader Reviews of...
252 Broome St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Orchard St.
Poor food, poor service
By Foodie401 on 3/11/2011
The workers dont wear gloves, even the sushi guys. I have seen a mouse run across the dining room and I rats in their garbage at night. The sushi is less than mediocre, the spicy tuna made my friends sick on one occasion and the alcohol was watered down. When I told the manager Judy that the workers should wear gloves, she told me not to tell her how to run her business. I will never recommend or visit again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu