All Reader Reviews of...
252 Broome St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Orchard St.
Poor food, poor service
By Foodie401 on 3/11/2011
The workers dont wear gloves, even the sushi guys. I have seen a mouse run across the dining room and I rats in their garbage at night. The sushi is less than mediocre, the spicy tuna made my friends sick on one occasion and the alcohol was watered down. When I told the manager Judy that the workers should wear gloves, she told me not to tell her how to run her business. I will never recommend or visit again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama