All Reader Reviews of...
20 Elizabeth St., 2nd fl., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Canal St.
Great place for a group
By mshap4455 on 8/29/2010
We were a group of 14; went with what the house recommended; great gourmet dishes (octopus in black bean sauce, peking duck, lobster cantonese, barbecued steak, sauteed and fried fish...), but surprisingly pricy; great for a special event.
better than it used to be
By rfrf on 8/2/2010
My daughter's elementary school in Chinatown had its annual fundraising banquet at Jing Fong in 2004 and I was not impressed with the food. Afterward for several years they had it at Golden Bridge, 50 Bowery, where the food was much better. But this year they went back to Jing Fong and the food was excellent!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More