All Reader Reviews of...
19 Henry St., New York, NY, 10013
at Catherine St.
Extremely rude waiter
By donlee on 4/30/2011
My visit there for a quick lunch was marred by a very rude waiter - who was rude when taking my order and when I was about to leave asked me why I had not left a tip which I had left in the box at the cashier's desk. When I was dining there, I noticed the same waiter being rude to an elderly Caucasian gentleman as well. This waiter gives the place a bad name and I would avoid the place like the plague. You can get equally good if not better basic Chinese food elsewhere in Chinatown.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu