- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1758 Victory Blvd., Staten Island, NY, 10314
nr. Manor Rd.
great place to eat
By olg on 11/11/2008
Great place to eat. Joe and Pat's Fried calamari , eggplant rolatini, and their traditional pizza,( just to mention a few ) with their special sauce says bon appetite. Great Food. Great service.
By peewee on 11/10/2006
best pizza i ever had used to live on staten island. moved to florida and visit chicago all the time. chicago pizza is good BUT joe and pats is the best. i would recomend it to any pizza lover and they will agree. ITS THE BEST!!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu