- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1758 Victory Blvd., Staten Island, NY, 10314
nr. Manor Rd.
By peewee on 11/10/2006
best pizza i ever had used to live on staten island. moved to florida and visit chicago all the time. chicago pizza is good BUT joe and pats is the best. i would recomend it to any pizza lover and they will agree. ITS THE BEST!!!!
great place to eat
By olg on 11/11/2008
Great place to eat. Joe and Pat's Fried calamari , eggplant rolatini, and their traditional pizza,( just to mention a few ) with their special sauce says bon appetite. Great Food. Great service.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More