- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1841 Westchester Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10472
at Thieriot Ave.
Simply - DELICIOSO
By TheAgency on 4/13/2010
I have been going there for years. Stick to the basics...rice beans...arroz con Pollo...Mofongo with crab Yummi. They make what is probably in the top 3 Cuban sandwhich in the city... The food really taste home made - Honestly. Flans are amazing as well. I never had a bad meal. I come from Queens whenever I can.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s