- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1841 Westchester Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10472
at Thieriot Ave.
Simply - DELICIOSO
By TheAgency on 4/13/2010
I have been going there for years. Stick to the basics...rice beans...arroz con Pollo...Mofongo with crab Yummi. They make what is probably in the top 3 Cuban sandwhich in the city... The food really taste home made - Honestly. Flans are amazing as well. I never had a bad meal. I come from Queens whenever I can.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu