- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1841 Westchester Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10472
at Thieriot Ave.
Simply - DELICIOSO
By TheAgency on 4/13/2010
I have been going there for years. Stick to the basics...rice beans...arroz con Pollo...Mofongo with crab Yummi. They make what is probably in the top 3 Cuban sandwhich in the city... The food really taste home made - Honestly. Flans are amazing as well. I never had a bad meal. I come from Queens whenever I can.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella