All Reader Reviews of...
9 Pell St., New York, NY, 10013
By rrh233 on 9/24/2006
The Crab and pork dumplings are the best thing they have on their menu. Thats all I eat there. Its hard to have intimate time with someone at this place since they seat you at tables with random people. The food is great and be sure to be patient since there is almost always a wait.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu