All Reader Reviews of...
135 E. 62nd St., New York, NY, 10021
at Lexington Ave.
Excellent authentic italian
By Mikey2005 on 1/9/2006
Went for lunch which is great value. Parmesan risotto was just what it should be. Excellent choice of wine by the glass. Pasta is also very good.
By RandyPrices on 10/16/2006
great food and service. A lot of young people having fun until late. very nice place and it is very close to me!
Don't waste your time.
By MiloJacks on 4/9/2007
Been there twice; First time food was decent, second time food and service was subpar at best. Definately would not recommend unless you like waiting 45 minutes for change of the bill. There are much nicer restaurants in the area ( Davidburke&Donatella,JoJo, etc..)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White