All Reader Reviews of...
301 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Prospect Pl.
By Photomat2000 on 10/7/2010
Just had shrimp bhuna delivered to my door. The good news is that it arrived quickly (15 minutes). But, unfortunately, it was all downhill from there. The bhuna had heat, but no actual spice. It was devoid of salt, cinnamon, cardamom, everything that makes a bhuna tasty. This will be the last time I order from this place and I hope my experience serves as a cautionary tale.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu