- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
287 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 1st St.
perfect for that sushi craving
By nynative88 on 2/10/2010
I've been here a few times now and each time has been wonderful. It's that perfect fit when you just want some fresh, well-priced sushi. The atmosphere is nice, the wait staff and sushi chefs are all very friendly and attentive and the fish is very very fresh. It's very low-key---all around perfect little spot.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu