All Reader Reviews of...
948 First Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 52nd st.
Excellent, Non-Pretentious French Food
By RayJB on 5/26/2011
This place is always busy and it is easy to see why. I have eaten here over a dozen times, trying something new each time and it never dissappoints! The muscles are great, so are is the salmon and steak. They also have a great brunch on the weekend so I definitely recommend going. The only con is that it can get crowded so make reservations in advance
feel home at new york
By rikver on 11/5/2007
from the moment you step in you feel home. very cosi restaurant. as citizen of Belgium,one of the countries of frites and where you can eat about the best steak tartares of the world, i must confess they know a lot about it here at jubilee in NY to. A must do.
all about the moules and frites
By dtulsa on 2/21/2003
that's all i've ever had there and from the looks of about 75% of the diners on any given night, that's all they've had too. that tells me something.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu