- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
152 W. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10019
between Sixth and Seventh Aves.
By sahw on 6/16/2003
Large beautifully designed restaurant with excellent food and service. Fresh fish wonderfully prepared. Enjoyed the trout prepared and seasoned beautifully with vegetables in a light sauce. A really pleasant dining experience.
the food is wonderful
By ralph on 4/30/2003
the food is good and the service to
Didn't Deliver on Expectations
By trick on 3/14/2003
A bit of a 'tweener - not "wow" food at upscale prices. Either has to go up in quality or down in price in this environment. The pasta appetizer was disappointing, too dry and the spinach didn't seem fresh. Meat dishes were all good - short ribs were the best, lamb, ribeye & veal all respectable but not memorable. Sides were average. Dessert missed the mark. Service was very attentive, wine list is a sleeper and the location is perfect for theatres in the 50's. Maybe the chef was out, we'll try it again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s