All Reader Reviews of...
70 E. 1st St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. First Ave.
The Juice is Cold Pressed, The Service is Colder.
By alexandramichelle on 3/7/2011
I love juice. I love their juice. The Doctor Green is one of my favorite juices. All their products are good. But I simply will not go there anymore because every time I go, the customer service is non existent. Apparently you have to be a regular or a celebrity for anyone to be remotely helpful or nice to you. It's really sad, because I really would love to go there more often! If this doesn't bother you, then Juice Press away, but for my money I'd go to Liquiteria where the juice is just as delicious, the prices are lower and the staff is friendly and kind!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s