All Reader Reviews of...
2 Harrison St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Hudson St.
Finally a high end Korean Cuisine inspired restaurant I can bring my clients!
By kianna.choi on 7/24/2012
If you are looking for an opportunity to pig out on side dishes and walk out smelling like garlic, this is not the place for you. On the other hand, if you are looking to leave inspired by a masterful chef and experience beauty on a plate, then you've come to the right place. I love Korean food, but the Korean cuisine can be very stuck on traditional preparations and flavors. Bimbimbop will taste the same anywhere you go on 32ns street. Jung Sik reinvented the Korean palette. I chose the 10 course tasting menu and it was wonderful! Although there was something familiar with the flavors, each dish surprised me and was visually exciting. The taste reminded me of my mom's cooking, but reconstructed with a modern twist. I brought one of my clients, my client's son and my husband a couple of nights ago to celebrate a deal. I wanted a place to impress my clients and the ambiance fit the TriBeCa high end restaurant experience and exactly what I wanted for this occasion. The service was truly impeccable. The waiter (for a lack of a better word) wanted to work with everyone's appetite level and suggested something less than a 10 course tasting menu. It's very rare nowadays to find a restaurant where the service actually enhances your dining experience. Overall, I would definitely go again and bring my parents. Was it pricey, yes, but you certainly get more than what you pay for!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu