All Reader Reviews of...
386 Flatbush Ave. Extension, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
at DeKalb Ave.
Food without taste ..
By Ichott on 10/6/2012
The food is tasteless ..I ordered the fish and I almost puked ...it's really bad. And the menu is way over priced.dont waste your time and money it's no good. I bought their cheesecake ,and its amazing ,but the food A BIG DISSAPPIONTMENT ,am never going back there.
Junior's is very good
By joethebrooklynguy on 5/15/2008
Big burger, no problem. Bacon, Cheese, no problem. Want beets, too, no problem. Want service, fast?...big problem.
I use to love this place until
By Vanwilliams68 on 9/10/2011
To me the food was good, the service ok, and the cheesecake great, until I found out about the place being overrun by rats. I wonder if that was ever taken care of.
By bluerose on 8/7/2008
if you want a classic, rich slab of cheesecake, this is your place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi