All Reader Reviews of...
73-01 37th Rd., Queens, NY, 11372
at 73rd St.
Worst place ever!
By aindu on 2/16/2013
Went there expecting something good but this place turned out to be the worst experience so far in a place which is famous for Indo-Pakistani food. The place is dirty and so are the people handling food. I saw one of the people who handle food at the front area squat a fly with his hands while wearing the serving gloves (yes there were flies!). He obviously thought nobody noticed him but I had been standing there waiting for someone to attend me and take my order for take-out. When nobody seemed interested in taking my order, I asked the bearded man at the front area (who seemed like the head chef) a question about one of the dishes. He very rudely said something that I couldn't make sense of. I was taken aback by his rude response but thought I would give it another try and asked him again. This guy kept ignoring me for sometime and when I kept standing there and asked again, he very rudely replied "how many times do I have to tell you we don't serve that dish". I mentioned that it was listed on there menu (!!) but he again started ignoring me and started talking to his staff (probably making fun of me! LOL). While all this was happening, I took a good look around and silently thanked this guy because of whom I decided not to buy food from there (this place is like a dungeon, smelling bad, dirty, unhygienic, waiters walking all over you, and rudest of people. I am wondering how in the name of God they are still in business.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama