- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
142 Montague St., 2nd fl, Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Henry St.
BEST MIXED GRILL in NEW YORK.
By marvinizer on 1/27/2004
I was at the Kapadokya last Saturday. After waiting 30 minutes for table I enjoyed very much.Espically ambiance was so good and attractive.We were 4 people.We all tried different dishes and it was worth to wait.I ate mixed grill was really juicy and flavorfull. My wife eat salmon kebab which is salmons were wraped in grape leaves and chargrilled was superb.One more thing get my attetion that there are many vegeterian dishes were on the menu.By the way try oven baked rice pudding. Live belly dancer was the real suprise for the night.You should've seen my wife dancing with the belly dancer. The owner send us cheese pastries while we were waiting for our table.Really great hospitality.. Thanks Kapadokya..
Great food; Great price
By txgirl on 12/9/2003
This small, quaint authentic Turkish restuarant was the best place I ate in NY. The tables seat 4 or 2 and are close together, but you get a nice view. I wouldn't recommend taking children since there's not much room. There is also a bar. The food is excellent, and you get a lot for what you pay for. The decor is simple, but nice. There are pictures on the wall that capture the Turkish culture, as well as beautiful deep colors and music to enjoy. We went for lunch, but it's obvious this spot can turn into a romantic rezdezvous for dinner. It's very reasonable and the waitstaff is friendly and won't hesitate to give you their recommendations. They've got lunch specials and one can dine for under $10. I recommend the humus as an appetizer.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu