- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
53 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Bergen St.
By nilex on 9/29/2011
OMFG this place is amazing. Best meal we have had in a few years. Our group of four had an appetizer and main each, and all eight were incredible. The owner is waiting tables and clearly loves creating dishes. Only problem is a shortage of vegetarian dishes. Atmosphere is great, there's a line to get a table but that's because it's so incredibly good and ridiculously underpriced.
Food is OK, but so loud and slow!
By sometomato on 7/17/2011
Sweet little dining room and nice, if unsurprising menu (if you like cheese--more than 3/4 of the items listed have cheese). My entree was listed as coming with sauteed veggies; I got four green beans. Service is friendly but the kitchen is slow. While you wait, be prepared to shout, because this place is really really loud, especially when there's live music (ouch!).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu