All Reader Reviews of...
505 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10024
nr. 84th St.
I have nothing bad to say.
By Mioz on 9/29/2009
At all. Everything was terrific. The service, the wait, the value, the food (oh the food...)... everything was just fabulous!
Worth a visit
By michaelinnyc on 4/23/2012
Our group of 6 enjoyed everything we ordered, from appetizers to dessert. Try the grilled octopus meze. Among the entrees, the grilled Branzino and Lamb Shank were outstanding. Had seen some other comments knocking the service, but our waiter couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. Just be prepared for a high noise level.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu