All Reader Reviews of...
505 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10024
nr. 84th St.
By spseale on 9/28/2010
Pros: Food and Service. Service was prompt, food was delicious. Did not feel rushed at all. Cons: A table for two is about the same as a table for two at McDonald's. Just a little too small. The place was packed, which is a good sign of quality, but a little to cramped and noisy. I will be going back, maybe with another couple so we can get a table for four.
Worth a visit
By michaelinnyc on 4/23/2012
Our group of 6 enjoyed everything we ordered, from appetizers to dessert. Try the grilled octopus meze. Among the entrees, the grilled Branzino and Lamb Shank were outstanding. Had seen some other comments knocking the service, but our waiter couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. Just be prepared for a high noise level.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More