All Reader Reviews of...
200 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 22nd St.
By 123men on 4/1/2011
We happened to come here with friends: one chinese, one italian and one austrian. To all of us, something on the menu appealed and so we started. The selection of wine was good and we found a pleasant bottle for a reasonable price. Service was quite good, we rather liked the food and presentation as well as the ambiance. The price was acceptable and good worth.
Pricey and crap food
By beaurexnyc on 3/20/2010
Lovely service and a beautiful restaurant, shame that the food doesnt measure up. Greasy, lame..just plain awful. And expensive.
Used to be great
By keikochiaki on 5/19/2009
I used to love coming here for dinner - the food excellent and the service quite good. I went for brunch on Sunday and the service was TERRIBLE. The food was still good but you can get similar quality at other venues in the city with better service, coffee refills, etc. . We had to keep asking for water, etc. It took almost 30 minutes to get our bill.
A Seinfeld Caliber Crab Bisque
By dwallack79 on 2/17/2009
If you have seen the soup nazi episode of Seinfeld, you might recall Jerry having a crab bisque that was so good you could not eat it standing up. After visiting Klee this valentines day with my wife, I now know what Jerry was talking about. The decor was very pleasing, and pretty standard for a restaurant in Chelsea. The 3 course began with the bisque with smoked popcorn, which as I mentioned before was AMAZING. The second course was a nicely prepared Kobe steak which was pretty good. Dessert kind of fell flat with a selection of chocolates, tarts, and truffles. Overall a decent experience with Crab Bisque that will live in my memory forever.
Hesitant to give away the secret...
By JackOfAll on 4/27/2007
This place is a gem. The decor is very appealing, the staff friendly, service was on par, and the food is excellent. The sommelier genuinely wanted to discuss and recommend. An excellent addition to the west Chelsea scene - do try it, you won't be sorry. The only criticism I can think of is they only have one bathroom. Enjoy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu